Ubud Village Jazz Festival is a music festival situated in the artistic surroundings of Ubud Bali, Indonesia. Since 2010 Yuri Mahatma, a musician, a composer and a music teacher, and a founder of Underground Jazz Movement together with Anom Darsana, the director and owner of ANTIDA Music Productions, had worked together for some routine projects of jazz concerts, each time with different theme. In the early of 2012 they conceived the idea of a community concert. With the involvement and support of majority of artist communities, the concept of hosting a community concert in this unique village was born. 2013 is our first UVJF.
Date : 2018 August 10th
- Small, but perfectly formed (20 performances/100 musicians/2days fest/3 stages)
- Quality Bands spanning the varieties of Jazz forms
- Food Festival; provides culinary mostly from surrounding’s best food.
- International Jazz Fest ; performers are from many different nationalities
- Edu-Mission : involving new talents and music students.