Campuhan Mini Trekking
- When in Ubud there are many fantastic things to do.
- There are some really nice walks, be it through the villages, through the rice fields or a simple walk through nature.
- The Campuhan Ridge walk is definitely at the top of the list of must-do walks when in Ubud.
- It is an inspiring walk offering fantastic views of the countryside around Ubud, showcasing the natural beauty of the area.
- The Campuhan Ridge walk is best done early morning or late afternoon when it’s a little cooler.
- Find the yin to your yang with some of the best yoga teachers in Bali. Each teacher is ready to work closely with you to take your yoga abilities to the next level with a private yoga class.
- Practicing yoga with a teacher in a supportive, safe environment is the most popular option for beginners.
- Yoga is a combination of strength and flexibility a unique dynamic practice that will challenge both body and mind.
Morning Walking Rice Paddies
- Bali is world-renowned for its sandy beaches, crashing waves and glamorous nightlife, but a trip to the centre of the island reveals an entirely different side altogether.
- Here, undulating hills of verdant green dotted by little villages and tranquil river valleys dominate the landscape to create a spectacle straight out of a picture postcard.
- To get your morning off to a fantastic start, take a walk through our nearby rice paddies for deeper experience of the beauty and greenery of Ubud.
Mejejaitan (Balinese Offerings)
- When you walk around in Bali while enjoying your holiday, you’ll see many small squares or round palm leaves filled with colorful flowers lying on the ground in front of houses, shops or temples.
- These are called Canang Sari, daily Balinese offerings.
- The phrase Canang Sari is derived from the Balinese words sari meaning essence and canang meaning a small palm-leaf basket or tray.
- Canang Sari is a symbol of gratitude to the Hindu god, Ida Sang Hyang Widhi Wasa. They are offered every day as a form of thanks for the peace had he has given to the world.
Balinese Dancing Lesson
- Balinese dance is a very ancient dance tradition that is part of the religious and artistic expression of the Balinese people. The dance is dynamic, angular and intensely expressive.
- Balinese dancers express the stories in dance-drama through the bodily gestures including gestures of fingers, hands, head and eyes, supported by traditional Balinese music.
- Learn the most important dance moves and take home a little bit of Bali’s wonderful culture.
Balinese Gamelan Lesson
- We are proud to show you our Balinese gamelan and get you involved with this popular form of music.
- Gamelan is an important feature of shadow puppet shows, dances, rituals, and other performances in throughout Indonesia.
- Gamelan is now known internationally, drawing thousands of visitors to Bali yearly to hear traditional Gamelan music during their stay.
- Enjoy a unique experience with truly authentic Balinese music.
Worth to See
Kecak Dance Pura Dalem Taman Kaje
Silver Class Ubud
Barong Dance Ubud
Agung Rai Museum
Elephant Cave Ubud
Neka Art Museum
The Blanco Renaissance Museum
Monkey Forest Ubud
Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Campuhan Ridge Walk